If you are interested in applying for Executive Director of the 21st Century Preparatory School, please apply at one of the links.
wecan.education.wisc.edu/ and jobcenterofwisconsin.com
The Executive Director leads 21st Century Preparatory School toward achieving its vision through careful attention to our mission and philosophy. She/he helps direct the institution in our unwavering drive to help every child every day reach his or her greatest potential. We are a school grounded in deep collaborative relationships and partnerships among all members of the community with the Executive Director being the glue that assures adhesion.
- Are you looking for that special institution where families are prized and respected and where the school is a partner in helping children and families succeed?
- Are you seeking a position that offers challenges and rewards in a collaborative and supportive environment?
- Are you seeking to work with superbly talented people throughout an organization who are motivated?
- Are you looking to work in a positive culture where innovation, research and careful planning and execution are prized?
- Are you looking to work with and for a Board of Directors who themselves bring talent to the table and do not micro-manage but do demand accountability?
- Are you seeking to work in an organization where great ideas can be implemented quickly, freedom is given for innovation, and bureaucratic processes and layers are non-existent?
To download the full job posting, click here.