The 21st Century prepares students for leadership in the 21st century, taking individual differences seriously, and crafting practices that serve each child equally well.
All students will:
- Master the body of knowledge, skills, attitudes and habits of mind that are critical to success today and in the future.
- Be adaptable to a variety of circumstances and conditions over the course of their lives.
- Recognize and respect diversity.
- Have full access to American society.
- Develop the capability to contribute to a better Racine in future generations.
Every member of this learning community shares in the responsibility for the success of all others in the community and the school as a whole. Our culture is one of learning, and everyone learns, continues to learn, and supports the learning of others.